The free and open source WP Broadbean plugin has proved to be the easiest and most popular way of integrating Broadbean job posting and distribution with your WordPress website. If you are looking to learn more about how the plugin works, how to setup the plugin and how to make safe customisations to the plugin, this set of support and documentation articles is perfect for you. In addition you get a support plugin for your site, giving you a readme file which analyses your site settings, which you can then pass to the Broadbean integrations team, providing them with the information they need to build your sites job feed.
The annual subscription gives you access to the documentation, or if you just want access to it for a short period of time while you get things up and running, make a purchase and then cancel your subscription.
What does this plugin do? What do you get?
Once activated on your site and you license key entered, it does the following:
- Gives you access to all of the supporting documentation on this website here. This not only includes setup information but also valuable articles on customising the plugin to suite your needs. This documentation is also growing all the time as we add articles based on user feedback.
- Adds a readme endpoint to your site, outlining how the feed to your site should be built. This is all the information Broadbean need to build your job feed. A link to this file is placed on your sites WP Broadbean settings page.
- Enables you to request limited support from the plugin authors themselves, via email through this website.
This plugin is compatible with WP Broadbean version 3.0 or higher.
Other WP Broadbean add-ons
Check out our other add-ons for the WP Broadbean plugin below:
- WP Broadbean auto expire jobs add-on – automatically deletes jobs when the pass their days to advertise value
- WP Broadbean shortcodes add-on – provides a shortcode to allow you to add jobs anyway you can place a shortcode on your site.