This plugin is an add-on for the WP Broadbean WordPress plugin (version 3.0 or higher).
When activated it provides a WordPress shortcode which can be used to output jobs anywhere in your site where shortcodes are supported.
It has the following features:
- Show jobs based on their post ID – great for showing specific jobs you want to display
- Show jobs from a specific taxonomy, and from specific terms. For example show jobs in London and Manchester
- Set the number of jobs to display
- Allows for ajax style loading of more jobs. For example if you set the shortcode to show the latest 3 jobs and use the load more feature, a button will be placed beneath the job list to load the next 3.
- Templating system to allow you to over ride the display of jobs by placing templates in your site active theme.
Other WP Broadbean add-ons
Check out our other add-ons for the WP Broadbean plugin below:
- WP Broadbean support & documentation add-on – provides access to support and a readme file to send to Broadbean about your sites feed build.
- WP Broadbean auto expire jobs add-on – automatically deletes jobs when the pass their days to advertise value