When a job is sent from LogicMelon, the job contains a number of pieces of data (for example job title and description).
By default the plugin accepts a set list of data from LogicMelon, however you can edit this data (referred to as fields) using the plugin settings.
Out of the box the plugin support the following meta data for each job.
- Job title
- Job description – this can include HTML such as links, lists, video and images
- Short description – a shortened version of the job description like a quick summary
- Job reference – a unique reference for each job
- Consultant email
- Application email
- Application URL
- Salary – a field used to display the salary information on the website
- Salary amount – an integer of the salary amount
- Salary from
- Salary to
- Days to advertise – used to remove the job from WordPress after the number of days has passed
There is also the following taxonomy data available to group jobs.
- Industry – e.g. IT
- Location – e.g. London
- Job type – e.g. Contract
- Job skill – e.g. WordPress, CSS, HTML